Karşılama Mesajı

I am a results-driven SEO and Content Manager with years of experience in SEO, web services, and content management. I am a native speaker of English with a C1 level of proficiency (ESL). I also possess additional skills in SQL, WordPress, HTML/CSS/PHP, social media, and digital marketing tools. While I am proud to have graduated from Bahcesehir University with a degree in English Language Teaching and completed all my internships at Bahcesehir Colleges, my passion for web development and digital marketing began at a young age. I started building small websites using free hosting services when I was just 12 years old and had been honing my skills ever since. I am dedicated to staying on top of industry trends and best practices. My ultimate goal is to become a Marketing Department Manager and then a Director, utilizing my expertise in the organic side of digital marketing to drive business growth and success in the long run. I am respectful, harmonious, disciplined, punctual, proactive, and solution-oriented, and I can work well under pressure while respecting the corporate hierarchy structure. I am committed to producing quality work through time and effort, and I take pride in my ownership of my work. Overall, I am a friendly and sincere person who is always willing to learn and develop, and I believe that my expertise and experience make me a valuable asset to any organization.

Kullanıcı Hakkında

• Ad Soyad G.. Ö..
  • Üyelik 30.09.2017
  • Yaş/Cinsiyet 28/E
  • Meslek SEO & Content Manager
  • Konum İstanbul Anadolu
  • Mesajlar 452
  • Beğeniler 160/159
  • Ticaret 2, %100

Son Ziyaretler 3810

Site Ayarları
  • Tema Seçeneği