My client is a rich investor from Lindsay, Canada. He has a big budget.

My client offers $10000. Is it ok?

Before we proceed with the sale my client needs only one thing from you:

My client is an experienced investor and he buys certified domains only to avoid potential risks with trademarks and overpriced/stolen domains. So simple certificates from GoDaddy or Sedo do not suit the needs of my client. He needs a complete certification with a valuation and a trademark infringement verification.

The proper certification contains three points:

1. Independent valuation of the market price. It will show your domain name is not overpriced. On the other hand if the valuation comes higher we will increase the price accordingly.

2. Trademark infringement verification. It proves your domain has no trademark problems.

3. Verification of the owner. It proves you are a legitimate owner and your domain has no any obligations and restrictions. I'm sure that you are a legitimate owner so it will be only a formality.

If your domain has been certified please email me the certificate and we will proceed with the sale. If you don't have the certificate it's not a problem. I may send you a link where you can obtain it. You can read about the certificate agency at http://answers.google-answers.net/archive/threadview160379.htm ("Domain Broker" is my nickname).

Ek Olarak: bu gönderdiği son mail arkadaşım