Merhaba son 5-6 saattir sitem spam yorum saldırısına uğruyor kontrol ettiğimde sürekli ingilizce yorumlar geliyor ve hep hotmail servisleri kullanılmış outlook-hotmail.

mail adresleri hep z7ko0tixec@outlook.com ve d9gl0o83r@mail.com gibi mailler ne yapmam gerekli yardımcı olurmusunuz

örnek yorum panele düşen : Hey! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any issues with hackers? My last blog (werrpdoss) was hacked and I ended up losing several weeks of hard work due to no backup. Do you have any solutions to stop hackers?

örnek 2 : Hahahaha. I see this every time. There’s a video trying to open pe;eop’ls eyes valiantly. Then you look at the comments. Full of idiots who are obviously too busy arguing moot and semantic driven nonsense going “I just watched this video that told me how fucked Earth is currently. WAIT, SCREW THIS GUY TALKING SHIT! I’MA TALK SHIT TOO!”Go ahead, guys, keep bickering uselessly instead of trying to work together changing the problem. After all, you people ARE the problem. Hate on, sheep.